As part of Codethink‘s Automotive Business Unit, Agustin:
- Provides consultancy to automotive companies in the following topics:
- Adoption of Open Source development and delivery best practices within corporate environments.
- Transformation processes and practices involved in shipping Linux based systems and platform in distributed environments.
- Analysis in development and delivery processes and practices within OEMs and Tier 1 in Open Source and porfolio delivery related topics through reports and workshops.
- Works as product/program lead in Open Source projects developed in the open, that requires intensive collaboration with upstream projects or developed within open and collaborative consortiums.
- Represents Codethink Ltd at the Linux Foundation. During 2016 and part of 2017 also within GENIVI Alliance.
Some projects that Agustín has been involved are:
- CIP Testing project, leading the strategy definition and the Codethink development team, that works in the open developing testing tools and testing the CIP kernel.
- Coordination of other technical activities like the CIP kernel maintenance.
- Find more details about the activity developed in the open within CIP in the community project page of this site.
- GENIVI Development Platform – GDP is the delivery project from the GENIVI Alliance. It has several outcomes being GDP and Master the most relevant ones. They are developed in the open and integrate the automotive software components developed by the Expert Groups from the Alliance with generic Open Source software components, using Yocto. Read more about the project and Agustín’s participation…
Agustín is based in Málaga, Spain. Most of his work is done remotely and travels frequently.