As part of Codethink‘s Automotive Business Unit, Agustín:
- Provides consultancy to automotive companies in the following topics:
- Adoption of Open Source development and delivery best practices within corporate environments.
- Transformation processes and practices involved in shipping Linux based systems and platform in distributed environments: continuous delivery.
- Analysis in development and delivery processes and practices within OEMs and Tier 1 in Open Source and porfolio delivery related topics through reports and workshops.
- Works as product/program lead in Open Source projects developed in the open, that requires intensive collaboration with upstream projects or developed within open and collaborative consortiums:
- Activities involving project and product management, project representative and community engagement.
- Roadmap coordination.
- Support developers in non technical activities.
- CIP Testing project, leading the strategy definition and the Codethink development team, that works in the open developing testing tools and testing the CIP kernel.
- Coordination of other technical activities like the CIP kernel maintenance.
- Find more details about the activity developed in the open within CIP in the community project page of this site.
- GENIVI Development Platform – GDP is the delivery project from the GENIVI Alliance. It has several outcomes being GDP and Master the most relevant ones. They are developed in the open and integrate the automotive software components developed by the Expert Groups from the Alliance with generic Open Source software components, using Yocto. Read more about the project and Agustín’s participation…
- Represents Codethink Ltd at the Linux Foundation.
Agustín is based in Málaga, Spain. He works remotely (home based), visits Codethink’s office in Manchester, UK, about once a quarter and works with customer on site. He also participate in events representing Codethink.