This is the list of the most relevant or interesting (from my point of view) talks that I have given lately, in chronological order:
- repeople.co 2021. Nov.2021 “U ”
- Invited to provide the opening talk at La Palma site in Spanish telling my personal experience as remote worker from this island. Talk in Spanish and slides in English. Video.
- Akademy-es 2021. Nov. 2021. “Donde contribuidores y organizaciones se encuentran: Eclipse Foundation”
- First talk I give abut The Eclipse Foundation, in Spanish and slides in English. Video.
- EclipseCon 2021, Oct. 2021. Virtual.
OpenHarmony’s journey to Oniro – One year on. Short participation in this talk where the journey from Huawei’s OpenHarmony to Oniro, an Eclipse Foundation Working Group and Top Level Project.
Oniro Working Group – Why Join Us – Panel Discussion. I moderated this interesting panel formed by representatives of organizations investing or directly related with Oniro..
Hiatus during the last few months of 2020 and most of 2021. Most of my activity during 2020 and the first half of 2021 took place behind the firewall MBition. So I feel I have not much interesting to talk about. Most of the topics I work on are confidential anyway, so I decided to stop this activity for a while.
- US InnerSource Commons (ISC) Fall 2020, virtual.
- OpenExpo Europe Virtual Experience, virtual
- OpenSouthCode May 2019, Málaga, ES
- FOSS North, April 2019, Gothenburg, SE.
- Open Source Summit Japan, June 2018, Tokyo, JP.
- Automotive Linux Summit, June 2018, Tokyo, JP.
- KDE for Automotive? Really? Tell me more about it… . Check the slides.
- Autonomous Vehicle Software Symposium, June 2018, Stuttgart, GE.
- OpenSouthCode, June 2018, Málaga, ES.
- ELCE (Embedded Linux Conference Europe) 2017, October in Prague, CZ.
- Talk together with Ben Hutchings: Maintaining a Linux Kernel for 13 years? You must be kidding me, we need at least 30!
- Talk video.
- Akademy 2017, July in Almería, ES.
- Akademy-es, July 2017 Almería, ES.
- Buscando nuevos horizontes para KDE. Check the program.
- Autonomous Vehicle Software Symposium 2017, June in Stuttgart, GE
- Automotive Linux Summit June 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- OpenSouthCode, May 2017, Málaga, ES
- Open Source Leadership Summit, February 2017, Lake Tahoe, CA, US.
- GENIVI 15th AMM, October 2016, San Francisco, US
- Baseline Integration Team – Introduction and Status/Roadmap.
- GENIVI Software as Portfolio. Where can we go next & how?
- ELCE 2016: Open Source for Automotive Developed in the Open becomes Real: GENIVI Development Platform. Watch the video.
- Automotive Grade Linux All Members Meeting, September 2016, Munich, GE
- Automotive Linux Summit, July 2016, Tokyo, JP
- Open Expo 2016
- GENIVI 14th AMM. Paris, FR, April 2016.
- One Organization – One Delivery Chain for a Portfolio.
- Baseline Integration Team and GDP – Introduction and Status/Roadmap. Advance Session
- ELC 2016: GDP-ivi9, what’s new in the Open Source Demo Platform For Automotive. Watch the video.
- Linaro Connect HKG’15. Core Development Department lightning talks, session 2. Watch the video.
- TLPInnova’15 (Tenerife LAN Party, in Spanish)
- TEDxLaLaguna talk titled Free Software, beyond software (in Spanish) Oct’14. Watch the video.
- LCU’14 Core Development Wrap-up.
- Talk at Akademy-es 2013 (in Spanish)
- openSUSE Conference 2012 opening keynote. Watch the video.
- Akademy 2012 Community Keynote
- Talk at Akademy-es 2012 (in Spanish)
- Talk at Libre Software World Conference 2011 (LibreCon), in Spanish.
- Slides (in English)
You can find more slide decks from previous years at my Slideshare account.
This is a list of some interviews I could collect from internet:
- Interview in Spanish from La Hora Maker, a well known video-blog in latin countries related with Open Source software, hardware and maker spaces.
- CIP Member Spotlight: Codethink. Interview to Agustín published in the CIP blog.
- Interview at CIP project website about Codethink’s involvement in CIP, a Linux Foundation Initiative, published in March 2018.
- Interview at Linux Veda, July 2014. Interview about Linaro and KDE.
- Interview in The Dot, May 2012. Interview about KDE and personal aspects.
- The future of openSUSE, my keynote and the openSUSE Conference 2012. Watch the video.
- Interview at Akademy-es 2010 in Spanish. Watch the first video and the second video.