This is the list of the most relevant or interesting (from my point of view) talks that I have given lately, in chronological order:
- Automotive Linux Summit June 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- OpenSouthCode, May 2017, Málaga, ES
- Open Source Leadership Summit, February 2017, Lake Tahoe, US.
- GENIVI 15th AMM, October 2016, San Francisco, US
- Baseline Integration Team – Introduction and Status/Roadmap.
- GENIVI Software as Portfolio. Where can we go next & how?
- ELCE 2016: Open Source for Automotive Developed in the Open becomes Real: GENIVI Development Platform. Watch the video.
- Automotive Grade Linux All Members Meeting, September 2016, Munich, GE
- Automotive Linux Summit, July 2016, Tokyo, JP
- Open Expo 2016
- GENIVI 14th AMM. Paris, FR, April 2016.
- One Organization – One Delivery Chain for a Portfolio.
- Baseline Integration Team and GDP – Introduction and Status/Roadmap. Advance Session
- ELC 2016: GDP-ivi9, what’s new in the Open Source Demo Platform For Automotive. Watch the video.
- Linaro Connect HKG’15. Core Development Department lightning talks, session 2. Watch the video.
- TLPInnova’15 (Tenerife LAN Party, in Spanish)
- TEDxLaLaguna talk titled Free Software, beyond software (in Spanish) Oct’14. Watch the video.
- LCU’14 Core Development Wrap-up.
- Talk at Akademy-es 2013 (in Spanish)
- openSUSE Conference 2012 opening keynote. Watch the video.
- Akademy 2012 Community Keynote
- Talk at Akademy-es 2012 (in Spanish)
- Talk at Libre Software World Conference 2011 (LibreCon), in Spanish.
- Slides (in English)
This is a list of some interviews I could collect from internet:
- Interview at Linux Veda, July 2014. Interview about Linaro and KDE.
- Interview in The Dot, May 2012. Interview about KDE and personal aspects.
- The future of openSUSE, my keynote and the openSUSE Conference 2012. Watch the video.
- Interview at Akademy-es 2010 in Spanish. Watch the first video and the second video.